ShareThis

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Are you Living Your Dream Life? Part Three: Trista

This weeks Guest Blogger is Trista from Just a Family of Nuts

Who are you and what is your life like now?

I'm a 23 year old Canadian girl living in a Northern Alberta town who toils away working for an Oil company. I live with my boyfriend who is a pilot and our crazily hyper Mini American Eskimo, Bowie. My life consists of getting up at 4:00am in the morning to head off to work Monday-Thursday and getting home to spend time running around the dog park with the dog and doing various activities such as Photography, Fishing, Biking, and Gun shooting.

What would you do all day, week or year if you were living your dream life?

If I was living my dream life I would be spending my day and work week sitting in a classroom in an Elementary school teaching a new generation of students and kids to love to learn and realize that they can do anything in their life only if someone believes in them. And of course, my summers would be filled with fun vacations and crazy, wacky adventures!

What would your job be?

An Elementary School teacher because then I can play games with students and get paid for it! 

Why would it make you happy?

It would make me insanely happy because it's something that I have known I wanted to do from a young age when I had an elementary school teacher that really, really inspired me to learn and made me realize if I went looking for it the rest of the world could be laid before me. It'd make me all tickly inside to eventually do that to a student.

So what's stopping you?

Nothing is really stopping me, actually. I've doing my University work right now to work towards my teaching degree and I will officially be able to teach in about two years!

Thanks so much Trista for contributing to the Dream Life series! 

If you would like to participate, I'd love to have you on board. Use the Contact Me tab to email me your answers to the Dream Life questions. I'll reply to get your photos and let you know when you will be published. All I ask in return is that you link back to Dancing in Barefeet on the day you appear.

Are you living your Dream Life?